I'd love to work with you for your perfect painting — email me about it!
My commission process is easy and assures our communication will lead to a painting that meets and surpasses your expectations. Let me know which of my paintings you're drawn to and I'll paint with your preferences in mind, including specific colors. I'll then email a clear, simple contract (see sample below) outlining every step of the process which takes about 4-6 weeks.
Let's get started! firstname.lastname@example.org
1. A new landscape oil painting is created in the unique style of the Artist, Nancy Hughes Miller. The Artist will work with your color and size preferences, but does not paint subjects outside the established themes of her repertoire. The painting may be similar to a previous painting but will not be an exact replica. The painting is on a 1.5 inch deep gallery-wrapped canvas and the image will continue onto the canvas edges; it is not framed and comes ready to hang.
2. The Purchaser agrees to pay the Artist one third of the total price upon signing this agreement. Payments to Artist made through PayPal.
3. The Artist will email photo of final painting to Purchaser prior to receiving balance payment and shipping.
4. The Purchaser will pay the remaining 2/3 of the total price plus shipping costs, prior to the work shipping (allow one week for delivery, standard USA.) Shipping costs are determined by painting size and location of recipient.
5. The Artist will complete the painting within 4-6 weeks upon receipt of signed agreement and 1/3 deposit.
6. If the painting is lost or destroyed during shipping, the Artist shall recommence painting at no costs.
7. The Artist retains ownership of the painting if full payment, in accordance with this agreement is not received or if the Purchaser chooses not to complete purchase of painting— in which event the initial payment of 1/3 the price of the work remains with the Artist.
8. The Artist retains all copyrights on the painting, including rights of reproduction.