I'd love to create the painting that truly speaks to you! Send me an email to get started: email@example.com
My commission process is easy and will lead to a painting that meets and surpasses your expectations. Let me know which of my paintings you're drawn to — from that starting place, I'll send you a contract outlining every step of the process which takes about 4-6 weeks.
SAMPLE COMMISSION CONTRACT
1. A new landscape oil painting is created in the unique style of the Artist, Nancy Hughes Miller. The Artist will work with your size preferences, but does not paint subjects outside the established themes of her repertoire. The painting will be unique though may be similar to a previous painting. The painting is on a 1.5 inch deep gallery-wrapped canvas and the image will continue onto the canvas edges; it is not framed and comes ready to hang.
2. The Purchaser agrees to pay the Artist one third of the total price upon signing this agreement. Payments to Artist made through PayPal: firstname.lastname@example.org note-commission
3. The Artist will email photo of final painting to Purchaser prior to receiving balance payment and shipping.
4. The Purchaser will pay the remaining 2/3 of the total price plus shipping costs, prior to the work shipping (allow one week for delivery, standard USA.) Shipping costs are determined by painting size and location of recipient.
5. The Artist will complete the painting within 4-6 weeks upon receipt of signed agreement and 1/3 deposit.
6. If the painting is lost or destroyed during shipping, the Artist shall recommence painting at no costs.
7. The Artist retains ownership of the painting if full payment, in accordance with this agreement is not received or if the Purchaser chooses not to complete purchase of painting— in which event the initial payment of 1/3 the price of the work remains with the Artist.
8. The Artist retains all copyrights on the painting, including rights of reproduction.