I carefully oversee the production of these high quality, large art reproductions. To create the print, the original oil painting is converted to a digital file, color corrected and printed onto heavy weight canvas by an Epson inkjet printer— this process is known as giclee printing. The painting image continues onto the 1.5 inch deep wrapped sides and a protective UV laminate coating is applied to the final print. The canvas print is back-stapled onto wooden stretcher bars and will be wired for hanging. The art print includes my signature on front and back. Each art print includes a Certificate of Authenticity document. Canvas Art Prints are not framed.
Offering custom large sizes and these: 30x60, 36x72, 30x40, 36x48, 36x36
Send me an email: email@example.com to discuss your print project and I will provide more information and a quote.
Coastal Landscape, Large Canvas Art Print Beach Bliss Blue up to 36x72
If you are in my local NC vicinity (27513 or 28468): You may pick up the final print from my studio or I will deliver to your location.
If you are not in my local vicinity: My price will include shipping the print to you, rolled up with stretcher bars for your local frame shop to finish. Any Michael's will do this service at a reasonable, additional cost. And they can also frame it — to match your room style!
I retain all copyrights, including rights of future reproduction. Please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery as these are made to order. NC Sales Tax applies to NC buyers.
Coastal Landscape, Large Canvas Art Print Beach Light up to 36x48 inches
I'd love to work with you for the painting that truly speaks to you — send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
My commission process is easy and will lead to a painting that meets and surpasses your expectations. Let me know which of my paintings you're drawn to — from that starting place, I'll email a clear, simple contract (see sample below) outlining every step of the process which takes about 4-6 weeks.
1. A new landscape oil painting is created in the unique style of the Artist, Nancy Hughes Miller. The Artist will work with your size preferences, but does not paint subjects outside the established themes of her repertoire. The painting will be unique though may be similar to a previous painting. The painting is on a 1.5 inch deep gallery-wrapped canvas and the image will continue onto the canvas edges; it is not framed and comes ready to hang.
2. The Purchaser agrees to pay the Artist one third of the total price upon signing this agreement. Payments to Artist made through PayPal.
3. The Artist will email photo of final painting to Purchaser prior to receiving balance payment and shipping.
4. The Purchaser will pay the remaining 2/3 of the total price plus shipping costs, prior to the work shipping (allow one week for delivery, standard USA.) Shipping costs are determined by painting size and location of recipient.
5. The Artist will complete the painting within 4-6 weeks upon receipt of signed agreement and 1/3 deposit.
6. If the painting is lost or destroyed during shipping, the Artist shall recommence painting at no costs.
7. The Artist retains ownership of the painting if full payment, in accordance with this agreement is not received or if the Purchaser chooses not to complete purchase of painting— in which event the initial payment of 1/3 the price of the work remains with the Artist.
8. The Artist retains all copyrights on the painting, including rights of reproduction.